Wednesday, May 11, 2016

QoftheWeek - Ever use a DIY Website Builder?

This week I'd like to know if you have ever used a do-it-yourself website builder like Wix or SquareSpace?  If so, are / were you happy with the site?  Did it perform well for you?

Please feel free to elaborate on your experience with a comment.  Whether your experience was good or bad, I'd like to hear why you felt that way.

Results from last week's question:
I did not get very many responses to the question.  There were a two people who said that they do believe color has an effect on productivity and mood. And I got a lot of 'like' clicks on the question. But, no one told me the color of their workspace and how it effected them.

If you would like to respond to last weeks question, please feel free.  The questions are really never closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment