Monday, June 19, 2017

Some Nice Text Messages from Clients

Recently, a marketing guru (who does some consulting for us occasionally) contacted us to create a new website for his business.  And, of course, I said, "yes!"

The site is live, but I am still making additions and tweaks.  And last week I got some nice text messages from Prof. Weber... it's always nice to hear from clients when they like the work I'm doing!

After returning from a short vacation, Prof. Weber saw the site after a week's worth of changes.  This response after he reviewed the site certainly made me smile!  (Yes, the text came through in the middle of the night... many of my client's know, I don't sleep).

Then, a little later that day - after the sun came up and I had made a few requested changes, I got this text!

Best he's ever seen?? Well, okay :-)

The site is based on the WordPress framework with a custom built theme.  It includes integration of the following plugins - some created by me just for this site, some open-source and customized, and some off-the-shelf:
  • Appointment Calendar (customized)
  • Captcha (customized)
  • FITS Round-About Slider (created for client)
  • Google Analyticator (off-the-shelf)
  • Landing Pages (customized)
  • Ninja Forms (off-the-shelf)
  • Super Socializer (off-the-shelf)
The theme I created is responsive - works on desktop, tablet, and smartphones.  You can visit the site here.

And from another client:





This is for another WordPress site.  I struggled quite a bit creating and customizing the child theme for this site.  The parent theme the client chose did not follow WordPress standards and was, at times, frustrating to work with.  But, it had some really nice effect and we wanted to use it.  After getting a text like this... the struggle was worth it!

The site includes the WooCommerce shop plugin and a custom sidebar plugin I created.

This site is still a work in progress.  So, much of it has "under construction" messages and the shopping area is filled with demo (fake) product listing.  But, the effects are working and the images and layout customization is complete.  You can visit this 'work-in-progress' here.


If your are looking for a new website or need your current site overhauled, please use this form to contact us for more info - consultations and quotes/estimates are always free! If you have a good idea of what you want, you can use this form to start the quote process now.  If you'd like, you can also comment below.  Your contact info will not be displayed in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment