Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Have You Heard of Google Spaces?


Today Google announced their new social app, “Spaces.” I'm usually not one to jump right out there and download the latest, 'greatest' app. But, this one seems to me to be very useful.

The idea behind this new app is to give you a place to communicate with your groups. You can share links, videos, photos, and messages. I've already created groups (or Spaces as Google calls them) for my softball team, biking team, and employee-client groups.

I have to say, so far I like it.

TheNextWeb has a post with info on how to get started with Spaces. Aside from the poor editing, the article is pretty good.  The author doesn't seem as sold on Spaces as I am though.

How do you see yourself using this kind of social app?


No comments:

Post a Comment